Monday, February 28, 2011

Hooping it up in our hoopty!!!

FINALLY...
NICE WEATHER!!!

We ventured out the other evening and decided to take a ride in our Cadillac! 
Thanks to Uncle Bully for his large wallet!

As many of you know when Billy bought this nice ride for the boys I was excited for them but at the same time I was praying they would be able to steer this ride!!

Unfortunately, we have not figured it our yet! 
Total bummer!
I have to run next to the car and steer for them when ever it gets dangerous!

(there are videos of this in earlier posts!)

So, for whatever reason...
The light bulb went off!!!

I just take them around for a drive!!!

LOL!

As you will see from the video it works wonderfully!

One waits at the top of the driveway as the other takes a ride...

I enjoyed myself as well... hee hee!

I'm sure my neighbors, if they were looking out their windows, had to have thought....

She has officially lost it!!!

THE CADY is charging...

Awaiting our next circus act!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment