Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ending up 2010 New beginnings 2011!


Monkey is off shopping!  Takes after his mom!


If you have been reading up on my past blogs I have become addicted to home decorating blogs...
If Christmas wasn't enough, of course I had to throw in a home decorating project!  Why not keep it exciting!  So here is a photo of my kitchen before.... (one thing that you won't see it the black color underneath the chair railing... I had to do away with that asap!) 
Yes, I painted all the cabinets, woodwork and doors (in the entire house!), and now I have added the back splash... I absolutely love!!!  Thanks for the help! (you know who you are!)




BEFORE!


AFTER!

 






Lleyton helping me cook for our New Year's Eve Party!


I asked Billy to take some pictures of the boys... When uploading the photos this morning I found these...!  Why were they standing on the coffee table?!


All dressed up for New Years!
And this is how the party ended... Naked Cowboys!

Nothing sexier than a naked cowboy!!  woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment