Friday, January 21, 2011

We Are BACK!

I know you all have missed us sooo much!
Some of you know we took a little vacation to Fort Lauderdale to visit Grandma Barbara, Great grandma, Auntie Whitney, Uncle Rhett, Great Auntie Trish, etc.  The boys and I caravan down with 3 of my friends here from Memphis.  What a time we had driving there...  I can't count how many times we all said,
"HAVE WE LOST OUR MINDS!" 

Oh, did I fail to mention we were traveling with 7 kids, all under the age of 4! LOL!

We all arrived and were greeted with such excitement!
The boys enjoyed every minute! 
Here are some pictures!












After 18 hours we finally arrived home on Wednesday.  I have been working to get my life back in order, and we are almost there!

I have planned the boys birthday party...
Which will be February 12th...  We are having a clown, cake (of course!), dozens of balloons and some of our closest friends here in Memphis, to celebrate in there special day!

Also, I have planned a Stella & Dot Trunk Show to get my business started! 
I know Mark has been wondering if I'm ever going to get this going or if I'm just going to purchase jewels. after jewels, after jewels!!

Don't worry Mark I have it all under control!
I am having my first ever trunk show viewing on February 17th 6-9pm!
Check out my evite!
I'm so excited!!

Not much else is new...
Boys are doing great...!  Talking more and more each day and putting sentences together which is really crazy to hear.  I must say, it is nice that they can communicate and tell you what they want!  But on the other hand... Matthew is a TALKER!!!!  If I had a dollar for every time he said, MOMMY (pointing things out, telling me something, or showing me something)! 

I would be a millionaire!!

I know... One day I will miss it....






No comments:

Post a Comment