Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Masterbath Remodel...

We have finally, FINALLY completed the master bath! 

It has only taken us a couple of months...ugh!

We are pretty proud of our work, I thought I would give a little preview of what we have been up to!!

I'm sure you are wondering if that is carpet in my bathroom... YES!  Is that not gross or what?!  I couldn't wait to get rid of it... Who puts carpet in a bathroom??? 
Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of what the cabinets looked like before, but they were just the natural oak and I stained them a dark espresso!  LOVE!

Getting ready for the tile man!  We debated on whether or not to take on the floor ourselves, but chickened out!  Thank goodness...  Our tile man, JOE, did an amazing job!


Ahhhh!  I couldn't be happier!!!

Yipee!  All done!!

I hope you enjoyed checking out our latest project! 
We are trying to finish up around here before this baby arrives...
Just a couple more jobs!  I will post them as well!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment