Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Colorful Morning!

The sun is shinning, the birds are chirping, my carpets are cleaned (as of yesterday!), and cinnamon buns in the oven!

We have lots to do to day, and typically I've already started cleaning, doing laundry and making beds...
What the hell....

I'd rather drink my coffee & blog right now instead!

If the boys and dogs don't care... I'm giving it up for this morning! 

I'm gonna change the boys clothes and let them go and play in our muddy backyard!!!

There are many hours left in the day to clean...  RIGHT!

This is what I am telling myself as I see the boys run by and Bernice's tumble weed follows behind...
(see I would have already vacuumed for the morning...)

OH BOY!


You will have to look closely...
This is a like daddy like son moment!
Mark sticks his tongue out when in a serious concentrating moment and so does my little monkey Matthew!
The same way to be exact...!
lol!


This is my little artist...
Just like his mommy!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Filled with lots of love and colors...

elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment