Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring is FINALLY here!!



Winter is officially over and we have busted out the shorts, t-shirts & shades!

It couldn't get here soon enough...

My monkeys are boys through and through!

They would stay outside all day and roll in the mud or swing from the trees, like little monkeys do!

I will say, I am ready to give up the man chores...
mowing the lawn,
trimming,
power washing...

It has been rewarding at times, but I will not shed a tear to turn my duties back over!

My neighbor keeps popping by when ever he sees me outside, to see what we are up to next... I know he is thinking... If only my wife would do some of these things!
LOL!
Poor Jill... Or should it be Way To Go Jill!

MR. David, does it all! LOL!

Well, he will be quite surprised this morning to see his fence has fallen (due to heavy winds!)...
He has been planning on fixing it, but was hoping he had a little more time...
He can take all the time he needs, but he will have a huge St. Bernard in his backyard!

LOL!

Well, not much else to report here...

Keep my Uncle Peter in your prayers... We love him to the moon and back!


Dear Jesus, Divine Physician and Healer of the sick, we turn to you in this time of illness. O dearest comforter of the troubled, alleviate our worry and sorrow with your gentle love, and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden. Dear God, we place our worries in your hands. We place our sick under your care and humbly ask that you restore your servant to health again. Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge your will and know that whatever you do, you do for the love of us. Amen.

Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment