Sunday, November 14, 2010

CAUGHT!

Things have  been going well.  Just really busy with the boys, as you can imagine!  Mom came in town yesterday afternoon.  I thought I would share something funny...
Before we were leaving yesterday for the airport, I was packing things up, putting dogs away in kennels, etc.  At the same time yelling, "Matthew, Lleyton, please come in here so I can put your clothes on to go bye, bye..."  I knew that they were in the guest room but for a while it had been a little too quite for comfort...  So, I thought I would take my camera and snap some photos, knowing they were doing something they weren't suppose too...  Here is what I found!  Love it!  Made me bust out laughing....;)



Again, I apologize for the horrible focus on this camera... I just need the time to figure things out....
Hint... hint... I would just love one of those professional cameras!!!  Maybe Santa will bring me one, one day!

I just thought of another cute story...
While taking a shower yesterday, I asked Matthew if he would please throw away two empty shampoo bottles for me.  Both of the boys are always so excited to help out.... ( I always have to leave the shower door open, because I must keep eyes on them at all times!)  Of course, I thought for sure Matthew had thrown them away.  So, last night before going to bed I lifted up the lid on the toilet and to my surprise... All the shampoo bottles were loaded in the toilet!  I guess this is what Matthew considers the trash... in the bathroom!  Oh my boys!!!

After picking up mom we headed off to CostCo for some juice, snacks etc.  Of course the boys had to stop down the toy truck isle...  Well, we purchased a box of 8 Monster HotWheels trucks... They absolutely love them.  Lleyton has tried to steal and hide each and everyone, so Matthew gets none.  When we first got home, Lleyton went and piled all four of his trucks on the couch and went over to play with Matthews.  You can imagine the fight we had.  Lleyton wouldn't even let you look at his trucks...   So, we are working on Mr. Stingy! 

Well, must get going... Clean up house, do some laundry, grocery and working on my loves Christimas box to ship out on Monday/Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment