Friday, November 19, 2010

Ugh...Thanks God It's Friday...!

I so dislike that quote...  Friday could be Monday to me...  I work 7 days a week 24 hours a day for free!!!  But the one greatest thing is I get to enjoy spending time with these crazy monkeys!  Love them to death even though they may put me in a padded cell one day!  LOL! 

Yesterday, was the boys Thanksgiving feast at school.  I volunteered to serve all 10 of them their lunch... They were all too cute!  Ran many errands trying to pack everything into one day since the boys will be out of school all next week.  Thank God, Uncle Bully will be here to help out!  I have many projects planned for him before Thanksgiving!!  At 2pm we arrived to pick the boys up for school and were in for such a surprise... They  had their Chief Indian/Native American head dress on that they made that day!  It was so cute.  Here are a couple photos I took from my phone.  I have placed these hats in a safe place so they can wear them on Thanksgiving.  They were so proud as they exited school! 




Mrs. Janet always stops for a second and gives you a little report of how the boys day went.  She started tearing up and I, didn't know what she was going to tell me.  She said at nap time when Lleyton went to pull his lovey out of his book bag she had to take a minute.  I then knew exactly what she was talking about.  Mark sent the boys dog tags that read, "With Love, From Dad, U.S. Army, Kuwait, 2010".  Lleyton loves to wear necklaces and as you can imagine, this is his favorite!  I was letting him wear it for a little while, but is makes me nervous to have something around his neck.  So, we agreed that it would be best to wrap it around his lovey, that way when ever he feels sad or tired he can have something from daddy on his lovey.  As Mrs Janet is crying in the carpool line I started to tear up... We miss our daddy so very much!

As they got in the car Nana gave them some more Thomas the trains to go along with their train collection!  They were so excited!  We got home and had to open everyone.  It was the highlight of their evening connecting all the trains and rolling them all over the coffee table...  And Lleyton is the head conductor of the trains... Poor Matthew has to follow everything he says.  Lleyton gets so frustrated with Matthew if he is not rolling them around the table fast enough and will decide to just throw all of Matthews trains off the table.  So, you can imagine the fights that we had to break up! 

As I went in and woke them up this morning they were both already talking about their choo choo's.  I changed their diapers and Lleyton marched right over to the train case and got each one out.  I'm starting to think he was in a hurry to make sure Matthew didn't get any... oh my Mr. Stingy!  It is a minute by minute battle with him to get him to share...!

Well, much cleaning to do today to prepare for Thanksgiving.  At least my table is set and ready to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment