Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Our trip to the Botanical Gardens... My Big Backyard!

I am cleaning out some of the pictures from the camera and forgot that these photos haven't been uploaded yet.  Billy came to visit for 10 looooonnnnggg days (jk!).  We took the boys to the Botanical Gardens, My Big Backyard.  They absolutely loved it!  Unfortunately, my camera ran out of batteries when we were feeding the Koi fish in the Japanese Garden...  Also, I have a new camera... If you couldn't tell.  Mark took the older one with him.  I am still trying to figure some things out, hence the view on some of the photos.










I'm also posting pictures from trick or treating.  I believe I have a video, if so, I will be sure to post.  The boys enjoyed every minute of it.  We started off taking them in the wagon and Lleyton decided he was going to walk the entire block!  What a determined little man...  Matthew on the other hand road in style!  Would get out at every house and eat a piece of candy, preferably a candy bar, on his way to the next.  He would walk up to the house with chocolate all over his face, basket in his left and candy bar in his right... I'm sure you can imagine the laughs we got at each house!  Oh well, it only happens ounce every year!








Boys and I actually slept in this morning.  Was woken up by a call from Mark!  A wonderful way to get up in the morning!  Since the time change the boys have had a difficult time getting back on schedule, but I think we are finally there!  Yippee!  Mark, seems to be doing well and is anxious to get to his final destination!  Well, must get going the monkeys are getting rambunctious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment