Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Down....

Well, I can truely say I am pooped from all the festivities.  We had a wonderful and crazy time!  All the family arrived on time and it was so nice spending time with everyone before and after the big day...  I have come to the realization the my house is not ment for a dinner of 25, but we definitely made it work.  I truely love hosting parties and having friends over but Mark is gonna have to buy me a much bigger house if I plan on doing this again!  LOL! 

Here are some pictures of our Thanksgiving happenings.  What a time we had!  The boys loved their new car purchased by Uncle Bully.  Who I think is trying to find the best way to get me to work out...!  At least the car comes with two different speeds.  The boys don't know how to steer, so you have to run next to the car and frequently steer for them!  I'm sure you can guess who the leader/driver is and who the passenger is?!  The pictures show!  We had a hard time sharing the drivers seat! 

Before Uncle Bully left I made sure to have him carry all the fall decorations up to the attic and get down my sewing machine and christmas decorations.  We also went on Saturday to Cedar Hill Farm in Hernando, MS to cut down our first real Christmas tree!  I think I was more excited than anyone...!  I had in mind a 5 1/2 or 6 ft tree.  Well, Bully talked me in to something else.... 91/2ft  is what I have....  I guess go big or go home is going to be my motto for this holiday season!  LOL!  We were like the Griswalds bringing it home and into the house.  I put the stand up and told him to carefully carry it in.  Which he did, by my surprise!  As we went to stand it up, wait, there was no way it was even going to stand up...  We both died laughing!  So, thank God my dinning room has a high ceiling!  We gracefully, (ya right) moved it in there and height wise it fits but I don't know if I would say by circumfrance...!  Again, I think Mark is gonna have to buy me a bigger house!  JK...!  I love my cozy house...I couldn't imagine being anywhere else...  Much cozier now with my big fluffy dog and my giant fluffy Christmas tree!  Love it!!

So, most of the decorations are put up, minus some bows and outside decorations.  But I have time for that now that the boys will be back in school... whew!  Time to get back in the swing of things.

Today was a relaxing day...  We hung around the house and played, took a walk and of course road in our delux Cadillac (the boys did, I just ran next to it).  Does this mean now that I can shorten work outs if I have them ride in their car that day?!  That is a great thought!!!  LOL!  Read some books Mark sent with the boys.  I can't believe that they loved The Cat In The Hat booThinking about having a glass of wine and enjoying some silence... pray the dogs won't go into a barking spurt... and possibly catch up on some of my blog reading that I have missed out on...  I'm addicted! 

Hugs and Kisses...  We love you Mark/Daddy
posting pic tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment