Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weekend down...

Well, Sunday evening and I'm sitting here watching the AMA and reading decorating blogs.  I have found my new addiction.  I am so amazed at all the great things that are out there.  Oh and the great thrifty ideas I'm getting!  Fun, fun!

Boys are in bed, sound asleep!  It has been an uneventful weekend.  Sometimes, those are just the best.  I'm really working on getting the boys back on schedule.  They have been so off with all the company we have been having.  I guess I shouldn't keep my fingers crossed since we will be having more company this week for Thanksgiving.  Billy arrives in town tomorrow at midnight... Thanks for booking such a timely flight... I can't thank you enough!  Aunt Mary Partrice, Uncle Punkin and girls arrive Tuesday evening and Dad and Timmy arrive Wednesday morning.  We will be having around 22 people for Thanksgiving...!  Hopefully, everything goes without a hitch! 

Boys are doing well.  I actually took them out to dinner tonight... Yes, all by myself!  It was quite something.  It was taking forever for our food to come out and I was beginning to sweat when the boys started to get antsy...  Ounce the food arrived they were actually good.  But when they are done, they are done.  So, as usually I had to scarf down all my food!  When we got home we played out front and they road their bikes up and down the sidewalk.  It was nice to be out and get some fresh air.  Oh, did I mention the temp was 70 degrees today.  I think this is going to be one of our last days of warmth.  This week it is suppose to be getting down in the 40s.  Happy about a little bit of cold.  I so dislike when the holidays come around and it is warm outside.  Just doesn't feel right. 

Well I think I'm going to read a couple more blogs, enjoy the music awards and go to bed.  Tomorrow planning on doing some/lots of yard work.  But, we will see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment