Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Why Start A Blog?

Well, I have decided to start a blog of our happenings!  With Mark being away now for almost a month I have found how difficult it is to speak on the phone with him in the morning.  He is on an 8 hour time difference so when he is getting ready to unwind for the day we are just getting our day started!  And it is one of the craziest times.  So, with this he and all of you, can check in whenever and see videos, pictures and read all about the monkeys happenings!  Just incase there was something I forgot from the day before!!  We love him terribly and miss him like crazy and I just want him to be a part of our everyday even though he is far away.

Well today is Tuesday and the monkeys are always excited to go to school.  I think come Tuesday they have had enough of me!  It's obvious when they run through the door and don't even look back to say bye...  Oh well, it does touch you to know that they are enjoying every minute.  Mrs. Janet Taylor is their head teacher and is just amazing!  The monkeys absolutely love her.  I don't know what will happen next year when she isn't their teacher anymore...  We get weekly reports from her on how well the boys are doing.  I will be sure to post their report cards for the week.  Mrs. Janet swares Lleyton is going to be the next Piccasso.  I guess he takes after his mom... I wouldn't say I am Piccasso or even an artist, but I do love art!  She also says what an athlete!  Matthew is the class clown, care giver and just the guy next door!  She is so right about both...  It is still crazy to me how different they both are.  They are talking more and more everyday.  Our latest words are; Bird, Choo Choo (train), Horse, Balloon, Baby, Airplane, Car, Truck and of course the dogs names! 

I will post later how the boys day went!
We love bathing in the sink!

We loved carving our pumpking and throwing the guts at mom!



1 comment:

  1. Such a brave lady with no newspaper down for the pumpkin guts :) See you at Thanksgiving. We will be missing Mark for sure!

    ReplyDelete