Friday, December 10, 2010

Ho Ho Ho...

Well, we met Santa today!  For the very first time.  I won't say it was a very good meeting but what can you say for it being the fist time.  At first Matthew wouldn't even get out of his stroller.  Lleyton was a little hesitant until I went and sat with Santa.  Santa asked both of the boys for a "high five" and they ran right over!

As you can see from the photo, Lletyon really didn't know what to think and Matthew was so nervous that he froze like someone playing dead!  He would only move his eyes.  It was quite hysterical!  ( I think he was thinking maybe if he didn't move Santa wouldn't notice him!)  LOL!

After meeting Santa Kathy and I walked the boys over to Red Robin to have lunch...  Mathew ate like it was his last meal and Lleyton was so excited and fascinated with his balloon that he couldn't eat.  Little does he know his chicken on a stick will be his dinner for this evening!  So, thanks Kathy for a wonderful lunch!  I truly don't think I would have been able to take them on my own...

The boys were really tired after lunch but we had one more stop!  At the outside mall, during the holidays there is a small train that you get to ride on...  The boys were screaming Choo Choo when they laid eyes on it and just couldn't wait to hop in!  All I have to say is Matthew didn't want to get out and thought that this train was his very own.  A little boy was getting ready to get on and Matthew ran over and shut the door on him and locking him out...  I guess he didn't want to share the Choo Choo with anyone else! 

Nap time was wonderful... A 3 hour nap!  So, even though meeting Santa wasn't all that great and they were terrified as if they were meeting a scary monster on Halloween, I think they really enjoyed themselves!  I just wonder what they asked Santa for???  Hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment