Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wanted to share...

As some of you know, since I have started this blog I have become addicted to reading other peoples blogs on decorating.  It is just amazing to me how creative some people are...  I have many ideas floating around in my head now!!!  Hee hee!  (I only do this in the evenings... no time during the day!)

Here is something I wanted to share...  I read this the other night, and was so happy remembering these moments in time...  It makes me so sad to think how quickly time is passing by and my babies will be two in a couple months. 

http://www.chattingatthesky.com/2010/12/06/a-sweet-cup-of-no-expectations/

So, what is one of your happiest moments...?

I have to say this would be one and the other would be calling Gramps and asking him to guess what we were having...  He guessed right on the dot!!!  First guess too!  That was a great moment, I remember where I was ( in the car at a stop light, getting ready to turn in to have my favorite Wednesday meal... SUSHI!) 

Love you gramps, miss you everyday and even more during Christmas...  Oh what I would give for you to walk through the door, yelling Hoo, Hoo, Hoo, and have to make multiple trips to the car because of all the packages Santa brought to your house, seeing you sit in the corner of the kitchen enjoying an ice cold Bud (with your red fuzzy sweater), the smell and taste of some smokies, shrimp with your super hot cocktail sauce, that burned my nose and would stop you in mid sentence,  and just talking on the phone about nothing important!!!  Christmas will never be the same, but I will always try to have smokies, shrimp, ice cold Bud and so many packages there is no where to walk!  (Miss you today, tomorrow and always)


Trying to enjoy every moment and live it to the fullest! 
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment