Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Well, Santa has been watching....

 Of course Billy and I believed in Santa and mom would continually call him when we would misbehave.  I remember I couldn't believe she was able to do such a thing.  Then on Christmas Eve dad and her would wait until Billy and I were upstairs and would have Santa come it to deliver the gifts.  It was so disappointing every year... I never got a glimpse of him...!  Believe me we tried!  He would come in shouting HO, HO, HO, MEEEERRY CHHHRRISTMAS!  And by the time we made it down the stairs he was gone... poof!  Magic!

So, for many years this went on... When to our surprise the REAL Santa was yours truly GRAMPS!  Today is a day I miss him more than ever...  Every year at Christmas Eve we would get together with gramps and open gifts!

Since the boys won't get to experience the phone calls to Santa/gramps or the sneaking in of gifts.  I have had to take measures into my own hands... Thank God for the Internet!  I think gramps was telling me something when I came upon this...!  (thanks gramps!)

Here is Santa's message to both Matthew and Lleyton.  Unfortunately, I don't think Santa knows how to pronounce Lleyton's name, but he does have a picture of him.  So, we know he is watching! 

ENJOY!


http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/watch/guest/Mj0Hn8-Qf04gMJbdoGqorw

http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/watch/guest/huuti3xhOCu7TmlbWGhtIw

Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment