Saturday, December 4, 2010

Fa la la la... la la la...!

Tis the season for Christmas trees, glitter, ornaments, wrapping paper and bows...  Oh, did I mention....CRAZINESS!!!


Well, I don't know if most of you know, but the boys have been suffering for what we thought was allergies, since last spring.  Unfortunately, it is a combination of allergies and asthma.  Whatever they are allergic to is causing some serious breathing problems.  So, tis the season for colds...  Lleyton got a cold last week which turned in to Croup and a double ear infection.  If one breathing treatment wasn't long enough now we are up to two... ugh!  Matthew of course was a day or two behind.  So after our visit on Wednesday we were back at the doctors (emergency visit) yesterday morning, because Matthews breathing had gone crazy.  His coloring was changing and he had really dark rings under his eyes.  I almost thought I was going to have a panic attack!  After a special breathing treatment at the doctors.  He was back to his little self and a little hyper...  This medication makes them bounce off the walls...  I didn't forget to thank the doctor for the exciting rest of the day I was about to have!   

Matthew is now on the same medication as Lleyton and with in the month we are on our way to an Allergy/Asthma doctor!  Hopefully, he will be able to get to the bottom of this. 
NO, HE BETTER! 
This is making me a nervous wreck...  I thought when they were babies/newborns and going in and checking on them while they were sleeping was crazy.  Now I'm actually following them around and watching their chest and bellies move... or putting my ear up to their chests to make sure I don't hear any wheezing...  UGH! 

So, in the mean time to take my mind off of things, I started decorating the house.  After putting the boys down for a nap and crying over how much I missed Mark, I needed to get outside and get some fresh air.  So, here are some pictures of what was decorated yesterday (tree, mantel, and door!).  I have plans for the kitchen table center piece, but that is for today! 
(will post pictures later if I get a chance to complete!)







It's definitely starting to feel a little bit more like Christmas around here and starting to get in the mood.  Last night was the Collierville  Christmas Parade and we had to miss.  I was so hoping we would be able to go since last year we missed.  But maybe its just the way life works.  Since Mark isn't here to share in the fun and last year the boys were too little to be out in the cold weather, that next year 2011, we will all be able to enjoy together and the boys will understand Christmas and Santa much more! 

It is a gloomy day today and I think we are going to hang in or comfy clothes, finish decorating, laundry and cleaning up...

XOXO
Elizabeth (mom of twin monkeys)!
PS...  I don't know what the hell is wrong with this camera... Driving me CRAZY!
I have tried everything to fix this fuzzy problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment