Thursday, December 23, 2010

I'm in business!!!


stelladot.com


It's official!!!  And I'm soooooooo excited!!! 
I'm not only a wife, mom to two monkeys, 3 dogs and one fish ( the other died ;(), but NOW an independent stylist for Stella & Dot!!!  Woohoo! 
I know you all are thinking... "she is crazy!", "way to tackle it on!" 
Well, I have lost myself in military life, normal day to day chores, caring for twin monkeys, caring for dogs, and of course taking care of MARK ( or worrying about Mark, now!)!  So, I have decided I need something for me... Something to be excited about and it not being meetups with children... Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love being home with the guys and taking care of them, but I need something to call my own and this is a way I can continue staying home and having fashion fun!

Take the time and check out the website... It is just awesome jewelry...!  I would not stand behind something I didn't like, or believe in.  The quality is great and it is made by the artist who make jewelry for Burgdorf Goodman, Barneys and Neiman Marcus.  The only difference is the price!  Much more affordable!!!  There is absolutely no difference in the quality...  So, lets plan a trunk show!  Hostess rewards are awesome (lots of free jewelry!), or just send me a shot out if you are interested in ordering anything.  They have many things that are really great for gifts!

Enough about that!!

The boys and I are doing well...  Lleyton (Angel) at the beginning of the week had some issues with his asthma but we have gotten it under control, as of now!  Thank God we didn't have to go to the doctors... I did place a call to the nurse though...  She truly has become my friend!  LOL!  I told her I had to give her a call before Christmas!  Every two weeks we talk... NO JOKE! 

Matthew (Monkey) is doing great!  I have been praying he doesn't have an issue with the asthma, because he is much more sensitive than Lleyton! 

We got to speak with Mark via Skype the other morning and the boys were just ecstatic!  I was too!  It was so great to see him than just hear his voice...  I know he has to be noticing that when he talks with them how they are adding more and more words to their sentences and getting more and more comfortable with talking on the phone...  Now they hold the phone and have conversations with him.  I am working on Mark to keep asking them questions and they will continue to talk!  Mark hasn't gotten that yet, he thinks they will just tell one story after another... not going to happen!!  LOL!

Mark received ort Christmas package the other day and opened it while on Skype!  He loved his comfy lounging outfit, pictures and paintings from the boys!    I told him he must decorate his room with all of their art! 

Well must get going boys are making a mess and I have loads of laundry, cleaning, and many more other things to take care of before every one's arrival tomorrow! 

Matthew, Lleyton and I wish everyone a Merry Christmas!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment