Monday, December 6, 2010

My Heart is Breaking....

So, after a couple of weeks or should I say months, of fighting with the boys at nap time.  To just lie down!  I have decided it was going to be best to separate them or put them in their own rooms.  Since 8am this morning I have been cleaning rooms, closets and moving furniture.  It is now 1pm and I am no were finished but... the boys are asleep!  Within 10 minutes of putting them down there is nothing but silence in my house!  I'm hoping this will make them well rested and much less fussy!  Oh, we will see!

I have always dreaded this moment.  Hoping they would be together for a long while.  But after multiple nights of someone waking the other up and playing for two hours at nap time, when they should be sleeping.  It was time!   Ugh...  I put Lleyton down first and let him know that this was his new room, all his own.  He seemed to be pretty excited about the idea. Until, Matthew and I turned around and walked out.  Matthew started crying and screaming Lleyton's name...  I almost fell to my knees crying and caved.  I stayed strong, and took Matthew to his room and explained the same thing to him.  He wasn't very excited about the idea.  After spending a little bit of time with him I left and both were fast asleep... IN THEIR OWN ROOMS!!!

I think I'm having a harder time with this then they are... UGH!  I guess we will have to see what tonight brings. 

Keep us in your thoughts!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment