Sunday, December 5, 2010

Kitchen Decorations and Paint Party!

Alright... So, here is the last bit of Christmas decorations that I put up yesterday.  Pretty simple, but I just love! 

I purchased this wreath and made the ribbon flowers and places small silver ornaments in the middle!  Just love it and can change up all year long!

After the boys went down for their nap I ran outside and collected some fallen branches, spray painted them white and dusted some silver ornaments with silver glitter! 

I have a little update to my mantel which I am going to do today.  Maybe tonight I will post pictures and show you the final display, minus Matthew's initial.  This I will have to pick up and glitter on Tuesday when the boys are in school. 


CALL ME CRAZY!... GO AHEAD!
So the boys and I had a paint party this morning!
Now I know what Mrs. Janet is talking about when she says, Lleyton gets so excited!  Holy Cow!  I think I'm going to leave the next paint party up to her at school!

We wanted to send this art to daddy so he can put it up in his room or at work!  They were soooo excited!  I only wish you all could have been here to see their reactions as they were painting.  Not to mention the fit they had when the party was over...;(  Crocodile tears of plenty!

Did I mention the clean up was soooo much fun!!!  Like any party it took some scrubbing to get back to normal and a good hose/shower down to come back to life!  LOL! 
Here are the pictures... ENJOY!!!






I love you this much!!


Painting away!

Cheese for daddy!

Coming in for a kiss! Ummm... I don't think so!

Picasso admiring his beautiful work!

My sweet monkey was starting to look like the Grinch!!  LOL!


So, our art work is drying.... Waiting to be shipped!

XOXOX
Elizabeth (mom of twin Picasso's)


No comments:

Post a Comment