Friday, December 17, 2010

Party, Party, PAAAARRRRTTTY!

Sorry I have not updated in a bit, but I have been so busy with Christmas things (Christmas shopping, wrapping, 16 dozen cookies, delivery of cookies, and did I mention taking care of these two monkeys)!  So, yesterday was the boys last day of school in 2010...  ( we will be in FTL 3-17) They were so excited to get to school knowing they were going to have cookies, games, art, etc.!  Here are a couple photos that I took of them before we left...
Lleyton was in a wonderful mood and didn't want me to take any photos of him, so the ones you will see are ones that I had to sneak...;)

Again, I apologize for this awful camera... It is going to be the death of me... It is ruining all these special moments, by its horrible focus... UGH!!!

Ugh... you just want to smooch that sweet face!



Oh my sweet angel!

The boys were so excited to see me when I picked them up yesterday... They had made gifts for Mark and I and were so proud!  (gingerbread man ornament!)  I will post pictures later, the dumb camera is charging! 

I don't know what I am going to do next year when they don't have Mrs. Janet and Mrs. Michelle as a teacher... they are the best!!!  Not to mention the amazing art projects they make with the kids!  I absolutely love them... I am such an art freak!  I was so excited to open their folders yesterday, because they were loaded with their Christmas art that they made!  Again, I will post pictures later>>>
I read a blog the other day about what to do with all of their art work... One of the blogs that I follow said to choose one from the grouping and throw everything else away...  You can't keep everything....  ARE YOU KIDDING ME!  I LOVE IT ALL!  I have already started a big box of all of their art... I think I will frame some of the best!  Ugh...I think some of mom has rubbed off!  A couple of months ago she brought all of my art to me... I was like, are you kidding me!  Now I understand why she saved almost every piece... Not because I was such a great artist, but because she just couldn't part with anything!  I totally get it! 

Last night was my Christmas party for Mom n' Munchkins.  Some of you may not know that when we moved here I joined the infamous mom's group!  Thank God I did, I have some amazing friends here in TN and I don't know what I would do with out them.  So, Bob and Kathy came over to watch the boys!  Oh boy, were the boys excited!!!  Poor Kathy, brings them treats and is so sweet to them and who are they totally in love with... BOB!!!  LOL!  I have to be so careful about mentioning Bob, because they think we are going to go and see him or he is coming over!!!  Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that Bob would be giving my boys baths, lotion messages, applying butt paste and sitting with a monkey on each arm watching cartoons!  LOL!  I know everyone is probably thinking, that they just are in need of same manly attention, but they have no interest in any of my friends husbands...  Bob walks through the door last night and his fan club follows him right into the kitchen and gives him hugs... Doesn't even bother to see if Kathy came!  Oh Kath, I know they love you too (just when Bob's not around!)  So, as you can imagine the boys were all wound up!!  I felt so bad leaving them in that condition!  But I did enjoy myself!  Thanks Bob and Kath for letting me have a fun evening out!

Tonight, we have another party to go to... This one is with some of our close friends!  I will post pictures of this shindig tomorrow!

Well, must get going and tend to these monkey's!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment